Frozen dessert made with cashewmilk, coconutmilk
So Delicious Dairy Free, Eugene, Ore., launched five new frozen desserts.
"At So Delicious, good taste is everything, and the same goes for our consumers," says Lauren Start, brand manager, So Delicious Dairy Free. "We are excited to celebrate unique combinations of ingredients that will inspire taste buds everywhere."
Available in limited-edition packaging, the new desserts are:
- Bananas Foster. A banana-vanilla-chocolate chip sensation.
- Peachy Maple Pecan. Consists of Non-GMO Project Verified peaches, pecans and maple syrup swirled in cashewmilk.
- Coconutmilk (made with organic coconut)—
- Blueberry Cardamom. Blueberries, a little cardamom spice and organic coconuts.
- Cold Brew Coffee. 100% Arabica coffee extract paired with creamy coconutmilk.
- Toasted Coconut Key Lime. Key lime and organic toasted coconut swirled together in creamy coconutmilk.
These new dairy- and soy-free flavors are Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, certified vegan, and when relevant, made with organic coconut.
So Delicious desserts are sold in retailers nationwide.