Nominate a company for Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ 1st Annual Foodservice Distributor of the Year Award. This award honors a foodservice distributor for its year-over-year carbon footprint reduction, including significant supply chain carbon reduction, optimizing a supply chain network, enhancing logistics and transportation models or increasing “green” awareness through internal corporate sustainability programs.
The criteria includes:
- Must be a U.S. foodservice distributor.
- Must showcase studies/reports/data of carbon reduction, supply chain network and/or packaging optimization, increased “green” awareness through internal corporate sustainability programs and more.
- Must provide these stats in the nomination form to be considered.
- Must be available for executive interviews by phone/email.
- The winner will receive a plaque, and appear on the cover of our September 2018 issue (both in print and in digital format). The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ promo materials and social media channels.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company.
Entries due June 1. CLICK HERE to submit your company today.
Report Abusive Comment