Temperature, humidity data logger
The new TR-7wb Series Temperature/Humidity Data Loggers from T&D Corp., Santa Fe, N.M., represent the next generation of full featured, compact temperature and humidity data loggers.
While keeping all of the features of the original TR-7wf Series, the TR-7wb Series add support for Bluetooth 4.2 technology to improve accessibility with smartphones.
Plus, the mobile app was redesigned with a new look and easier-to-use interface to simplify operation, and provides access to the free cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service, allowing access to data anytime, anywhere.
Key features include:
• Automatic data upload to cloud via wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
• Set-up and data collection from mobile devices via Bluetooth 4.2.
• Set-up and data collection from PC via USB 2.0.
• Warning notification by email or display on mobile app.
• Internal data storage for 8,000 data sets.
• User selectable recording and upload rate.
• Battery or external power.
• LCD, start/stop and control buttons.
The TR-7wb loggers are ideal for refrigerator and freezer monitoring, environmental monitoring in labs, greenhouses, warehouses and storage areas or for equipment monitoring.