Temperature, humidity data loggers
CAS Dataloggers, Chesterland, Ohio, announced the Piura series of temperature and humidity data loggers manufactured by Cydiance, Shanghai. These devices allow real-time tracking of perishable shipments by providing temperature, humidity and location data through the Cydiance Book cloud-based web software.
Data displays in graphs, and location data appears in maps. The Piura data loggers incorporate quadband modems with LBS base station positioning for domestic and international shipment tracking.
Data exports from the website as an Excel spreadsheet or PDF report, and includes summary statistics and a detailed list of time/temperature and location data.
Other features include:
• 15 days of recording at 15-minute interval.
• Alerts for temperature and humidity.
• Geofence capability.
• Authenticated user access.
• -20°C to +60°C Range, typical accuracy ±5°C.
• 0-99% RH Range, typical accuracy ±5%.