Spoonable smoothie combines creamy yogurt, real fruits & vegetables
Kraft Heinz, Pittsburgh, introduced Fruitlove, a new spoonable smoothie that combines the benefits of creamy yogurt and real fruits and vegetables, with the added convenience of a green spoon.
Each cup of Fruitlove is packed with 3 or more real fruits and vegetables, provides a good source of protein and calcium and is an excellent source of vitamins A, B1 and B3.
Fruitlove comes in the following varieties:
- Strawberry Banana Twirl. Made with Strawberry, Banana, Rhubarb, Raspberry & Carrot.
- Harvest Berry Blend. Made with Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Banana, Carrot & Beet.
- Mango Medley. Made with Banana, Pineapple, Carrot & Mango.
- Pineapple Coconut Bliss. Made with Banana, Pineapple, Squash & Coconut.
- Blueberry Dream. Made with Banana, Apple, Squash & Blueberry.
“We know that snacking is both functional and emotional, and Americans want more from the foods they snack on – more flavor, nutrition and a better overall taste experience,” says Nicole Kulwicki, head of brand building. “Fruitlove was born from the idea that we could create a better and more exciting way to snack on smoothies.”
Fruitlove is available in the yogurt aisle of grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $1.99.