AW-Lake Co., Oak Creek, Wis., introduced the new PRO Plus Series of TRICOR Coriolis Mass Flow Meters, which incorporates a new sensor with the company’s digital signal processing (DSP) transmitter to provide a complete flow measurement solution in a compact configuration. The PRO Plus Series features a self-draining, hygienic design to provide high performance under harsh and sanitary process conditions.
This digital flow meter offers high measurement accuracy, low pressure drop, stable zero point and fist-class data update rate with fast 100 Hz signal transmission. A high oscillating driver frequency provides greater immunity to process noise, more reliable measurement and higher resolution. The high natural frequency ensures meters are safe in plant operations with high vibrations.
Features of the TRICOR PRO Plus Series include:
- Available in half-, 1- and 2-inch flow meter sizes.
- Extremely short installation length for best fit in most system configurations.
- Independent low flow cut-off settings for mass and volume flow.
- Empty pipe detection supports diagnostics and self-monitoring requirements.
- Fully-welded sensor for high safety for plant and operator.
- 100 Hz refresh rate for all outputs, ideal for pumping monitoring and fast control circuits.