Operating according to a sustainable corporate responsibility structure is more than just a report that’s issued every year—for many companies, it’s the only way to do business.
Now is your chance to inform and educate the industry on what supply chain initiatives your company has achieved, and what’s in store for 2014.
Nominate your company or a refrigerated and/or frozen foods processor/customer today for Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’annual Sustainable Supply Chain of the Year award. This award honors a cold food processor-shipper for year-over-year carbon footprint reduction, including significant supply chain carbon reduction, optimizing a supply chain network, enhancing logistics and transportation models and/or increasing “green” awareness through internal corporate sustainability programs.
The criteria includes:
- Must be a U.S. refrigerated and/or frozen foods processor.
- Must be able to provide studies/reports/data of significant supply chain carbon reduction, supply chain network optimization, enhanced logistics and transportation models, increased “green” awareness through internal corporate sustainability programs and more.
- Must provide these stats in the nomination form to be considered.
- Must be available for executive interviews either in person or by phone/email.
- The winner will receive a plaque and appear on the cover of our May 2014 issue (both in print and digital format). The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’promo materials and social media channels.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
Previous winners include Hormel Foods Corp. (2013), Pilgrim’s Pride Corp. and Fresh Express (2012) and Butterball and Heinz North America (2011).
http://www.refrigeratedfrozenfood.com/sustainablesupplychain. Submissions due March 1. To read articles from our previous winners, visit here.To nominate your company or a customer or to learn more about the criteria, go to