- THE MAGAZINE
- FOOD MASTER
For high-volume food and consumer goods manufacturers, every minute of change-over down-time can cost thousands of dollars in unproduced product. In high capacity production environments, forward thinking manufacturers look to minimize or eliminate the need for change-over and at the same time plan for system adaptability for product sizes of the future. By popular request and a sequel to Nercon’s last webinar on change-over, this webinar explores line layout strategies and conveying solutions that do not require change-over between product sizes.
- Mistakes to avoid when removing and minimizing change-over
- Conveyor systems and equipment options that switch between product sizes in real-time
- Best practices for product handling in no change-over scenarios
- Line layout recommendations for removing or minimizing change-over
- Controls and logic requirements for fully automated multi-SKU lines
- Cost comparisons and payback calculations on change-over lines versus automated lines
All attendees will receive our new white paper, “How to Increase Line Efficiencies by Removing Change-over.”
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!