Woodstock, a leader in the organic and non-GMO category for over 35 years, launched six new organic frozen pastas. Produced in Italy, Woodstock’s new frozen pastas are available in vegetarian and vegan varieties.
The new frozen pastas augment Woodstock’s position as a category leader and driver of innovation throughout the frozen aisle. Available in a family size 20-ounce package:
- Organic Vegan Red Lentil and Eggplant Ravioli – Features a hearty roasted eggplant filling with a well-balanced texture.
- Organic Vegan Butternut Squash Ravioli – Offers the indulgent flavors of fall all year long with garden-fresh taste and freezer-ready convenience.
- Organic Vegan Garlic and Roasted Veggie Ravioli – Showcases pillowy-soft pasta squares with a rich, creamy filling of roasted veggies and garlic.
- Organic Spinach and Cheese Ravioli – Features a delicious filling made of spinach and a blend of ricotta, provolone, and mozzarella cheeses.
- Organic Four Cheese Tortelloni – Boasts a delicacy of Italian flavors filled with ricotta, provolone, Emmenthal and fontal cheeses.
- Organic Cauliflower and Cheese Ravioli – Perfect silky blend of organic cauliflower, ricotta cheese and provolone with onion and garlic.
The new frozen pastas offer consumers quick and simple dishes that don’t sacrifice taste, nutrition, or quality. USDA Certified Organic, Woodstock Plant Powered Frozen Pastas are made with premium ingredients and offer consumers unique, innovative flavors along with classic pasta varieties they know and love. The new line is available at an SRP of $10.99 at retailers nationwide.
Here at Woodstock we celebrate foods that make you feel great about what you buy, eat, and serve your family. Our ingredients are simple, satisfying, and farmed from sources you can trust. Our team has been at it for over 35 years bringing passion for organic, Non-GMO, and totally delicious food to the table. Woodstock is owned and managed by United Natural Foods, Inc.