Lean Cuisine is proud to introduce four new Balance Bowls entrées that meet the nutrition guidelines of the Better Choices for Life program from the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Lean Cuisine is the first company to participate in the program with full meal offerings and the first to meet the ADA's frozen entrée nutrition guidelines.
"Our culinary team worked alongside nutritionists and members of the ADA to ensure that our meals are crafted with filling flavors and well-balanced ingredients that help consumers achieve their personal nutritional goals," said Marketing Manager Kat Amrhein. "Each frozen entrée contains 400 calories or less, a serving of vegetables, and zero grams of added sugar."
The new Lean Cuisine Balance Bowls come in four delicious and nutritious varieties, including:
- Tex-Mex Rice & Black Beans
- Whole grain brown rice, black beans, corn, and peppers in a spicy enchilada sauce.
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Red peppers, carrots, and broccoli over brown rice.
- Roasted Eggplant Parmesan Pasta
- Whole grain pasta in a tomato basil sauce.
- Creamy Pasta Primavera
- Broccoli florets, tomato, spinach, and whole grain pasta in a creamy lemon basil parmesan sauce.
All four varieties of the new Lean Cuisine Balance Bowls will be available at select retailers nationwide beginning this month with an SRP of $4.49.
Report Abusive Comment