Forget the golden ticket. The maker of the world’s most imaginative treats released a new invention, and you don’t have to bypass Mr. Slugworth to get to it.
Wonka, Oakland, Calif., debuted Wonka ice cream, featuring a scoopendous line of flavors inspired by “Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.”
"Imagination drives everything the Wonka brand does, and our new ice cream line captures this ingenious spirit and whimsy for people of all ages," says Tom Kim, Wonka “master of swirl.” "From the very first taste of Chipperberry Swirl to the last of whiptastic Kerfuffle Truffle, our delicious ice cream creations allow everyone to experience a sense of wonder and amazement with each delectable bite."
Made with the finest ingredients, this super premium ice cream line features:
• Kerfuffle Truffle-Creamtastic chocolate ice cream with rich chocolate truffles and swirls of fudge.
• Chipperberry Swirl-Black raspberry and vanilla ice cream with liquid chocolate chips.
• Chocolate Mintropolis-A most minterific combination of chocolate mint ice cream with peppermint patties and chocolate mint cookies.
• Caramel Nut Kadozzle-Rich, caramel ice cream with mixed nut brittle and walnut caramel swirl.
• Chocolate Chipper Chip-Vanilla ice cream with chocolate and potato chip bark pieces.
• Chocolate Snowflakes-Not-so-plain vanilla ice cream with chocolate flakes.
• Kernelpuff Caramelstuff-Caramel corn ice cream with crispy kernels, pecan pralines and salted caramel swirls.
Wonkaice cream is now available in select grocery stores throughout Northern California and Reno, Nev., including Safeway, Raley's, SaveMart, Lucky, Walmart, Target, CVS, 7-ll, Chevron, Lunardi's, Gene's Fine Foods, Draeger's and Key Markets. It boasts a suggested retail price of $4.99.