Refrigerated & Frozen Foods is now accepting nominations for our 2013 Frozen Foods Processor of the Year.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
The criteria for this selection includes:
- Must be a U.S. frozen foods processor.
- Must show year-over-year growth and leadership in packaging, food safety, plant safety, energy management initiatives, new product development, etc.
- Must allow Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ editor-in-chief and photographer in facility to tour the plant and take pictures.
- Must be available for executive interviews either in person or by phone/email.
- The winner will receive a plaque, and appear on the cover of our December 2013 issue (both in print and in digital format). The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ promo materials and social media channels.
Previous winners include:
ConAgra Foods (September 2009)
Pinnacle Foods Group (September 2010)
AdvancePierre Foods (September 2011)
McCain Foods (September 2012)
What is the overall timeframe?
Sept. 1, 2013 Entries due
September 2013 Final selection of the winner
October 2013 Plant visit
December 2013 Featured on the cover of Refrigerated & Frozen Foods