Fine Fish Filets from the UK
UK-based Saucy Fish Co. brought over its fine fish fillets to the U.S. market, now available in 390 Giant Carlisle and Giant Landover stores across eight mid-Atlantic states. The fine fish fillets are paired with just the right sauce, enabling chefs of all abilities to create a simple but sensational fish dish in the comfort of their own home.
The line includes:
• Salmon with a Sweet Soy & Chili dressing • Salmon with a Chili, Lime and Ginger dressing
• Tilapia with Mango & Chili dressing
• Salmon with Sweet Chili dressing in a foil bake bag
• Tilapia with a Red Thai sauce foil bake bag
• Ready-to-enjoy Steamed Salmon with Lime and Cilantro dressing
• Ready-to-enjoy Roasted Sweet Chili Salmon with Tomato & Chili Chutney
“With our UK success to date and the development of new products tailored to a U.S. audience, we have every confidence our range of fish and sauce combinations will be received well in the States,” says Irene Moon, head of sales and marketing in North America. “We expect this to be the first in a line of U.S. listings over the coming months.”
The foil bake bags are ideal for consumers who don’t like to touch or smell fish or who just don’t have time to cook. The foil bake bags use a premium cut fillet of fish with a flavored butter that melts and blends with the fish juices to create a smooth sauce.
The ready-to-enjoy range of products can be served straight from the pack—simply flake and add to your favorite salad or pasta combination—or hot—just oven-bake for 20 minutes and serve with your favorite side dish.
The Saucy Fish Co. is owned by Icelandic Seachill, a supplier of fresh and frozen seafood to UK retailers.