Coolhaus, Los Angeles, launched new ice cream flavors, available now in Culver City and Pasadena, Calif., stores and New York and Texas food trucks.
New flavors include:
· Grapefruit, Tarragon and Gin, a cocktail-inspired flavor made with fresh organic grapefruit, tarragon and Adirondack gin from upstate New York.
· Mocha Marcona Almond, a play on mocha almond fudge, features coffee ice cream with a salty fudge swirl and marcona almonds.
· Avocado made with organic avocados and sea salt.
· Dad's Secret Stash, a scotch-spiced ice cream with M&Ms, marshmallow and smoked salt.
· Pear Vanilla made with fresh organic sweet pears infused with tahitian vanilla bean.
· Fruity Pebble “Sammies” Cookies are like Rice Krispie treats with Fruity Pebbles.
· Pumpkin Cookies with cream cheese frosting and candy corn.
"We've noticed people aren't afraid to indulge when it comes to hot chocolate," says Natasha Case, co-founder and CEO. "Our hot chocolate is already decadent and rich, but people still add a scoop of ice cream at the shop, making it similar to an affogato."