Taylor Farms’ new chef-crafted salads feature its patented TaylorClear technology
Taylor Farms Retail, Salinas, Calif., introduced new Chef Crafted Salad Blends, a line of six distinctive blends featuring combinations of fresh lettuces, crisp veggies, herbs and fruit, packaged together utilizing the company’s patented TaylorClear technology.
“Like our successful Chopped Salad Kits, the new Chef Crafted line combines product innovation with packaging innovation and is grounded in consumer research,” says Mark Campion, president. “This new product line delivers on our mission to be America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods.”
The varieties include:
· Kale & Beet, consisting of green kale, red kale, beets, carrots and red cabbage.
· Snappy Spinach, featuring baby spinach, baby red butter lettuce, grape tomatoes and carrots.
· Summer Love, which consists of romaine, kale, carrots, broccoli, green onions and sweet mini peppers.
· Apples and Greens
· Spring Mix, Apples, Carrots
· Greens and Sunshine, a blend of baby red butter lettuce, romaine, grape tomatoes, radishes, green onions, broccoli and carrots.
· Southwestern Crunch, a mix of romaine, cabbage, carrots, cilantro and green onions.
Chef Crafted Salad Blends are available at West coast grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.