Pelican BioThermal, Plymouth, Minn., launched CoolPall Vertos Advance, a high-performance, single-use, passive bulk freight shipping solution that features all of the key features of the original CoolPall Vertos range of single-use bulk shippers, but with additional advancements, including incorporating phase change material (PCM) and vacuum insulated panels (VIPs), which provide fridge-hold capabilities for added stability.
With a volume of 1680L, the CoolPall Vertos Advance ISOPAD maintains a temperature range of 2-8°C for up to five days.
Additional benefits include:
- Strict temperature-control for global distribution, including emerging markets such as Brazil, Russia, Indonesia and Eastern Europe.
- Utilization of high-density molded materials provides lightweight thermal and mechanical integrity.
- Ergonomic design of interlocking components ensures quick and easy assembly.
- Modular components used across the entire product range.
- Reduced flat-packed height saves storage space and minimizes in-bound distribution costs.
- Accepts full pallets for operational speed and efficiency.
Pelican BioThermal, LLC