InfinityQS International, Inc., Fairfax, Va., launched Enact, a native-cloud quality intelligence platform that creates a gateway for manufacturers to embrace Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Enact helps users intuitively process critical quality data that today’s modern manufacturing operations require. Advances in mobile and cloud computing, automation and the IIoT enable Enact to aggregate data from disparate sources and input methods, uncover strategic information and prioritize enterprise-wide quality activities.
In addition to providing visibility across all plants, Enact triggers real-time alarms on the shop floor and identifies opportunities for improvement to increase profitability, improve quality, enhance competitive position and protect brand equity.
Additional functionalities include:
• Provides access anywhere, on any device, at any time. Enact delivers data access and quality visibility to any device, anywhere and at any time, eliminating the traditional constraints of on-premises solutions.
• Delivers targeted, strategic intelligence based on roles and responsibilities. On any device, Enact users automatically receive quality data and alerts customized for their specific jobs, significantly improving user efficiency. Data is delivered via a highly visual, modern, customizable dashboard that focuses on the information that each user needs.
• Works like manufacturers do. In conjunction with part recipes, the Enact Process Model provides a simple visual layout of a company’s manufacturing processes. It is an intuitive means of picturing where quality data is collected and where critical information is generated. Process Models are developed once and re-used across machines, lines and facilities.
• Integrates easily with manufacturing systems or devices, eliminating the need to upgrade hardware. Enact supports a variety of data-collection methods, whether manual, semi-automated or fully automated, including database queries, OPC servers, Flat file (.txt, .csv, etc.), Serial/RS-232, TCP/IP, XML files, GE iHistorian, Wonderware Live and more.
• Runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud. Enact is a modern software-as-a-service (SaaS) web application that runs on Microsoft Azure. As a cloud-based platform, Enact speeds implementation and eliminates time-consuming upgrades, while enhancing data security and minimizing an organization’s total cost of ownership.
• Scales with the enterprise. The SaaS model provides fast, simple scalability. Manufacturers can increase or decrease the size of their implementation as needed, supporting organizations with one facility or hundreds.
InfinityQS International, Inc.