FoodLogiQ, Durham, N.C., launched what is said to be the first-of-its-kind solution real-time recall management solution.
Recall + Response is a SaaS solution that serves as a centralized technology platform for executing stock withdrawals, recalls and mock recalls.
The system launches automated communications, including phone, email and text notifications that are developed using pre-built templates. By preparing and documenting the recall plan in advance within Recall + Response, companies can ensure speed of delivery and consistency of notifications to their supply chain partners when a recall happens.
As seen in this product video, once the recall or stock withdrawal is launched, companies then monitor the platform’s dashboard to track the responses gathered and actions taken during a recall or stock withdrawal—all in real-time.
Recall + Response enables users to:
- Define and create withdrawal templates to plan and prepare for common types of recalls and stock withdrawals.
- Launch a mock recall to test a supply chain’s recall readiness.
- Tailor communications around a recall based on the type of contact or location configured in the FoodLogiQ Connect platform.
- Build in automatic escalation if no action is taken by a particular location or contact within a customized timeframe.
- Track the status and progress of the recall or stock withdrawal to know with certainty the issue has been fully resolved.