Cadre Technologies, Denver, Colo., announced the 3.0 version of Accuplus WMS, which includes several functional enhancements, new features and platform improvements.
The system enables all warehouse functions, including receiving, inventory management, picking and shipping to operate either in a manual mode or via radio frequency. It also supports kitting and hazardous material handling.
A short list of updated functionality includes:
- Expanded CAS codes for hazardous material storage.
- Enhanced efficiency through pallet building via RF handhelds.
- PDF emailing of invoices for storage and handling.
- Reporting of shipped orders by CSR.
- Expanded sales revenue tracking by product/department.