Battery-operated combination strapping tool
B2B Industrial Packaging, Addison, Ill., introduced the Signode BXT3 battery-operated combination strapping tool.
- Variable tension speed. A simple button that is pressure-sensitive and easy to use.
- Real-time indication of tension force. An accurate gauge of the amount of tension being applied in either Newtons or pounds—easily adjustable on the touch pad.
- Favorite strapping function. The operator can save frequently used settings and quickly switch between presets.
- Strap alignment indication. A visible green/red indication for foolproof strapping alignment.
- 3-color display and acoustic signal for tool status. Helps avoid malfunctions during tensioning, welding and cutting and alerts when the entire process is finished.
- A lock-out function. Management can create and lock a setting—preventing changes. Automatic, semi-automatic or soft mode operation.
- Full touch display. Everything is touchscreen capable, making it simple to navigate through the adjustable settings. The operator can change the favorite strapping setting, welding time, soft tension mode and tension force, switch between automatic, semi-automatic and manual settings and lock the entire screen. The display also shows battery life and strap cycles.
The Signode BXT3 battery-operated combination strapping tool also uses Bosch Cool Pack Technology, and provides up to 800 low-tension cycles per battery charge.
B2B Industrial Packaging