Wildeck, Inc., Waukesha, Wis., introduced what is said to be the most intelligent material lift control system in the industry today.
The new SmartControl system for hydraulically-operated vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRCs) senses when one of a dozen or more faults occur, and immediately sounds an audible alarm specific to the fault condition.
Key features include:
- Fault-specific audible alarm with adjustable horn volume.
- Large placard at the control panel and at each station to describe the fault condition.
- Accurate solid-state hydraulic pressure sensor replaces mechanical pressure switch. No more adjustment or maintenance required.
- Allen-Bradley PLC pre-programmed with Wildeck’s patented AutoSenz software for automatic jam sensing and VRC overload protection.
- Extensive system diagnostics and VRC fault detection, including over-capacity, open gates and their location, VRC jams, hydraulic pressure, pump motor status and more.