Voting is officially open for Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ sixth annual Best New Retail Products contest.
Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ editor-in-chief Marina Mayer reviewed all of the new retail products published in print and online at www.RFFmag.com from August 2017 to February 2018. From the hundreds of products, she nominated 16 refrigerated and frozen foods and beverages to be named Top 5 Best New Retail Product in 2018.
How it works:
- Vote for your favorite new retail product.
- Users can vote multiple times, but only once a day.
- This voting page can be shared via email distribution list, social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and on company websites. Please be sure to tag us!
- Products were selected based on uniqueness to the market, packaging enhancements, on-trend flavor profile, consumer need and better-for-you ingredients. Products were NOT selected based off of samples. Seasonal, limited-time only or special-edition products not applicable.
- The Top 5 winners will publish in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ July 2018 State of the Industry issue. The special report will include an online-only interview on new product development, industry trends and what’s to come in the future.
- Voting takes place March 5 through March 30 at midnight CST.
CLICK HERE to check out the nominees and cast your vote.