Aqua Star, Seattle, launched CUTTING BOARD Meal Kits, which are frozen meal kits that offer minimal preparation and combined cleanup in 30 minutes or less. Each kit features all the ingredients needed for a full meal and comes pre-portioned in recyclable packaging.
“Our new CUTTING BOARD Meal Kits are designed to please every palate,” says Dirk Leuenberger, president and CEO. “Consumers shouldn’t be controlled by a subscription schedule. Our frozen meal kits are fresher than fresh, always ready to cook, budget-sensitive, and our new recipes will deliver a great culinary experience right to the kitchen table. They allow families to make a delicious wholesome meal at their convenience, without spoilage or excessive waste. And, what’s more – they’re fun to make without making a big mess of your kitchen.”
- Cuban-Style Wild Rockfish over seasoned rice with mango salsa (GF)
- Moroccan-Style Wild Salmon with Harissa-spiced cauliflower rice and sweet potatoes (GF)
- Crispy Fish Street Tacos with wild rockfish, tortillas, poblano peppers, onions and cilantro pesto
- Southwest Chili-Lime Tilapia with chili-lime brown rice, vegetables and tomato crema sauce (GF)
- Honey Walnut Battered Shrimp with broccoli florets, walnuts and white rice
- Chipotle Shrimp Street Tacos with tortillas, spinach, roasted tomato, corn and creamy Ancho chili sauce
- Roasted Garlic Shrimp Flatbread with spinach, roasted tomato, onion and shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- Lemon Oregano Wild Alaskan Cod with orzo, roasted zucchini, yellow squash and tomato
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken Flatbread with bacon, pineapple, onion and shredded
Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- Pork Carnitas Street Tacos with tortillas, poblano peppers, onions and cilantro pesto
Each kit contains 2 servings for a suggested retail price of $12.99.