Bolthouse Farms to launch 25-plus new products in 2020
Bolthouse Farms, Bakersfield, Calif., announced plans to launch more than 25 new products for Spring 2020.
Following its acquisition from Butterfly, Los Angeles, “product innovation is fueling our growth once again,” says Bill Levisay, president. “We are very excited about the breadth of our new products and product lines, all examples of Bolthouse Farms evolving to a healthier and more functional platform.”
“With our product innovation, we focused on new flavors and new categories that are industry-leading and on the cutting edge of consumer trends and needs,” adds AJ Bernstein, vice president marketing.
- Bolthouse Farms Protein Keto are ready-to-drink protein beverages, available in Dark Chocolate, Coconut, Coffee and Matcha.
- Bolthouse Farms BOLTS are functional shots that are packed with superfoods. This line entails Immunity, Digestion, Energy, Wellness and Metabolism.
- CBD Functional Infusions and RTD Coffee Beverages are ready-to-drink functional beverages with the added benefits of CBD.
New flavors and line extensions
- Protein Plus Dutch Chocolate Banana leverages banana and chocolate flavors, while providing 30 grams of protein, 21 vitamins and minerals and no artificial flavors or colors.
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric juice is a highly functional carrot juice.
- The new 52-ounce C-Boost provides 600% daily value of vitamin C and 140% daily value of zinc with no added sugar.
- Bolthouse Farms Refrigerated Dressings deliver less fat and fewer calories than other conventional salad dressings, and come in Honey BBQ Ranch, Pomegranate Poppy Seed and Lemon Basil.