Refrigerated & Frozen Foods introduced its new mobile app, RandFF.
Available on iOS and Android-based phones and tablets, RandFF gives users FREE access to Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ content on new trends, technologies and solutions in packaging, food safety, energy management and supply chain and logistics.
With the RandFF app, users can read articles, browse topics and new products, access our calendar of events, flip through digital issues, receive up-to-date news affecting the cold food and beverage industry and peruse through archives of our monthly e-newsletter, What’s Hot in Cold. Users can also view our exclusive articles, such as Refrigerated Foods Processor of the Year, Frozen Foods Processor of the Year, Top 150 Frozen Foods Processors report, State of the Industry report and Sustainable Processor of the Year, which this year goes to The Schwan Food Co.
To download and login to the RandFF mobile app, follow these simple steps:
1. If viewing from the computer, smartphone or tablet, go to http://www.refrigeratedfrozenfood.com/apps. To download the app for iPhone or iPad, tap the ‘Download at the App Store’ button. For Android devices, tap the 'Get it on Google Play’ button.
2. Once downloading is complete, tap the app and the login screen will appear.
3. If you are already a registered user on www.RFFmag.com, then enter in username and password. Access to the app is now complete. If you are not a registered user, visit www.refrigeratedfrozenfood.com/register to register for free access. Forgot your password? Go HERE!
4. Once you create an account, use the same email address and password to login to RandFF mobile app.
5. Any questions, problems, etc., please contact customer service at 847-763-9534.
Stay up to date with anything and everything related to the cold food industry with the RandFF app.