- THE MAGAZINE
- FOOD MASTER
GEA Aerofreeze, a Canadian division of GEA Freezing, introduced the Maxi-Stack spiral freezer with GEA Q-belt self-stacking conveyor system.
The Maxi-Stack is a spiral freezer and chiller that minimizes footprint and height through the Q-belt self-stacking conveyor belt system.
Its features include:
• Fully-welded floor and structure.
• Hygienic benefits resulting from a fully-enclosed, stainless-steel structure.
• A combination state-of-the-art product design and GEA’s clean-in-place (CIP) system.
The GEA Q-Belt is designed to ensure that freezers run better, are more dependable and last longer. Through its unique robust and interlocking design, the Q-belt ensures a more reliable stacking system.
Other advantages include:
• The elimination of rails supporting the belt, which means greater freezing output with the same footprint.
• Greater cost-savings through less downtime.
• Longer belt life span.