Sweet Earth has launched two new lines of better-for-you products: reformulated plant-based Deli Slices, and Breakfast Bowls. These new products help make meal prep easy with savory flavors, convenience, and nutrients. The new products are healthy breakfast and lunch swaps as people get ready to go back to the office and school.
Sweet Earth Plant-Based Deli Slices have been reformulated to contain more protein and deliver the most authentic deli experience, making it a satisfying sandwich swap. Available products include Turkey Slices, Ham Slices & Pepperoni Slices.
Sweet Earth Plant-Based Deli Slices
- Plant-Based Turkey Slices: Oven-roasted flavors with rosemary and sea salt deliver a juicy turkey meat taste and texture.
- Plant-Based Ham Slices: Smoky applewood flavor provides savory and authentic ham experience, colored with natural ingredients like red radish.
- Plant-Based Pepperoni Slices: Blend of spices and wholesome ingredients, including textured pea protein, recreates true Italian-inspired pepperoni flavor, perfect for pizza and sandwiches.
Sweet Earth Breakfast Bowls expand the brand’s well-loved line of plant-based frozen entrée bowls to fuel your mornings with protein in the form of classic savory regional scrambles. Available flavors include Protein Lover’s, Southwest Veggie & Huevos Rancheros.
Available at nationwide retailers including Whole Foods Market, Fresh Thyme Market, Walmart, Kroger stores and Target. A special four-pack of the Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bowl is offered exclusively at Sam’s Club, retailing for $11.98.
Sweet Earth Breakfast Bowls
- Protein Lover’s Breakfast Bowl: Plant-based meaty scramble filled with cage free eggs, plant-based sausage and bacon, spinach and cheddar cheese.
- Southwest Veggie Breakfast Bowl: Southwest scramble with cage free eggs, poblano peppers, black beans, cilantro lime brown rice and Monterey jack cheese.
- Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bowl: Mexican-inspired flavors with cage free eggs, plant-based chipotle seitan, cotija cheese, sweet potatoes, peppers and tortilla strips.