Nestle's Life Cuisine is introducing new dishes across a variety of formats with innovative ingredients and lifestyle options like cauliflower bites, gluten-free pasta, single-serve cauliflower crust pizza, piadas and more.
One of the latest brands from Nestlé, Life Cuisine delivers delicious food made with nutrients and ingredients that help you thrive. Recipes are inspired by four popular ways of eating: high protein, meatless, gluten free and low carb lifestyle. With a variety of offerings for any time of day, Life Cuisine provides thoughtfully created recipes designed for different lifestyles.
"People are looking for variety in foods that fit their different lifestyles while delivering on taste and value," says Megan Smargiasso, Brand Manager, Life Cuisine. "For Life Cuisine, we are using a fast innovation model to launch new products quickly with fast prototyping and consumer testing, so we can meet those needs with relevant, on-trend meals."
Available nationwide now at your local grocery store, these new offerings include an array of on-trend, flavorful and nutrition-forward ingredients, from spiralized zucchini to riced cauliflower, pasta made with chickpeas, cauliflower gnocchi and more. Life Cuisine meals are a nutritious option for anyone looking for a simplified way to explore new flavors and recipes that align with their lifestyle.
As part of this new product launch, Life Cuisine has teamed up with BANZA Pasta to create two new, exciting recipes to give consumers more gluten free options in the freezer aisle. Banza Pasta is one of the fastest growing dry pasta brands in the grocery store, which makes it ideal for Life Cuisine. The two new Life Cuisine dishes made with Banza pasta are fully prepared entrées that offer a gluten free twist on traditional pasta dishes.
Life Cuisine's new dishes include:
- Triple Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Bowl made with Banza chickpea pasta: A gluten free version of everyone's favorite recipe. This macaroni and cheese is made with Banza chickpea penne pasta and a creamy Vermont white cheddar cheese, Parmesan and Asiago Romano cheese sauce, featuring 28g of protein and 6g of fiber.
- Pasta Bolognese made with Banza chickpea pasta: This gluten free dish made with Banza chickpea penne pasta is coated in a rich, hearty Bolognese sauce and offers 32g of protein and 9 grams of fiber.
- Cauliflower Crust Chicken Mozzarella Piada and Cauliflower Crust Chicken Bacon Ranch Piada: With these cauliflower crust piadas, you can enjoy a delicious, convenient and popular sandwich without the gluten! And they each have at least 18 grams of protein to fuel your day.
- Cauliflower Crust Three Meat Pizza: Life Cuisine is introducing a new gluten free cauliflower crust pizza! A three-meat variety, topped with pepperoni, sausage, beef and mozzarella cheese. This pizza has 18 grams of protein.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowl: With 18 grams of protein, this gluten free recipe features grilled white meat chicken and a sweet teriyaki glaze with riced cauliflower, edamame, carrots and broccoli.
- Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi Bowl: Featuring trendy cauliflower gnocchi, this Meatless bowl is tossed with basil pesto and topped with Parmesan cheese to create a deliciously satisfying meal with 14 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber.
- Buffalo Style Cauliflower Bites: These Meatless buffalo-style cauliflower bites are your favorite game day snack re-imagined, with cauliflower florets breaded and tossed in a mild buffalo sauce. These plant-based bites are also a good source of Vitamin C*.
- Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl: This Low Carb Lifestyle bowl features spiralized zucchini imported from Italy, Italian sausage, pepperoni, tomato sauce and cheese has 12 grams of net carbs** so you can enjoy the great taste of a pasta dish. This delicious dish also offers 17 grams of protein.
- Beef with Broccoli Bowl: Made with riced cauliflower, this Low Carb Lifestyle bowl features juicy strips of steak, broccoli and red peppers with an Asian-style sauce. With 15 grams of net carbs** and 13 grams of protein, this bowl will leave you feeling good inside and out.
New Life Cuisine items are now available at retailers nationwide for an MSRP of $4.29-$4.69 (prices may vary by retailer).
Named among "The World's Most Admired Food Companies" in Fortune magazine for 22 consecutive years, Nestlé USA brands are in nearly every home in the country. With some of the most recognizable food and beverage brands, including Coffee mate, DiGiorno and Nestlé Toll House, the largest coffee portfolio in the U.S. with Nescafé, Nestlé Starbucks Coffee and Chameleon Cold Brew, and category disrupters like Sweet Earth, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient products people love. With 2018 sales of $9.7 billion, Nestlé USA is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world's largest food and beverage company.
Report Abusive Comment