QTA Joins Eurofins Network
QTA, a division of Cincinnati-based BASF Corp., is the newest member of the Eurofins network of analytical laboratories. Using these time-tested techniques, under QTA’s patented web-based applications, Eurofins can now offer clients the capability, at their site, for rapid analysis for applications such as screening incoming product and testing in-process and finished products.
Additionallly, these QTA applications will be backed by the full scope of ISO accredited laboratory services from Eurofins’ bricks and mortar laboratories to create a range of support and benefits, including:
• Access to Eurofins portfolio of more than 25,000 analytical methods,
• One-stop shop for all assays (no need to deal with multiple testing laboratories),
• Expanded high level of IT systems, including convenient 24/7 online results reporting,
• Enhanced customer support and technical expertise through Eurofins’ competence centers,
• Access to an independent certification body that provides additional supply chain audits according to industry accepted food safety schemes such as GFSI standards,
• And more!
For more information about Eurofins US, Des Moines, Iowa, go to www.eurofins.com.