Silverson, East Longmeadow, Mass., debuted new mixers for cleanroom processing. These high-shear mixers are customized to meet specific customer manufacturing requirements, and include in-line, bottom entry, top entry and flashblend powder/liquid mixing systems.
Additional features include:
• “Crevice-free” design to eliminate dead areas and “bug traps”
• Electropolishing or fine machined finish to all contact parts
• Self-draining design to achieve as near zero retention as possible
• All materials (including elastomers, o rings, etc.) are from product-compatible and traceable sources selected from the FDA master list
• Special “ultra sanitary” third-party components, such as motors, mechanical shaft seals, etc. are used