EVOL Foods, Boulder, Colo., announced two new innovative product lines to its portfolio of frozen meals, snacks and burritos.
The MultiServe Skillet Meals mark the first time EVOL has moved beyond the singe-serve market with meals meant to be cooked on the stovetop and served for two. The entrées are ready in just 10 minutes and combine the convenience of frozen food with simple clean ingredients. They come in the following varieties:
• Uncured Bacon Mac & Cheese—featuring elbow macaroni and crispy uncured bacon and peas combined with cheddar cheese sauce.
• Thai Style Curry Chicken— an authentic dish that boasts grilled white meat chicken, red bell peppers, baby corn, carrots, snap peas, white rice and a Thai yellow curry sauce.
• Teriyaki Chicken—a new gluten-free dish that features grilled white meat chicken, red and green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, broccoli and brown rice with a zesty teriyaki sauce.
• Grilled Chicken Parmesan—this Italian classic starts with grilled white meat chicken and brings together spinach, basil, penne pasta and parmesan cheese in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.
• Chicken Tikka Masala—this gluten-free Indian-style dish combines grilled white meat chicken, carrots, peas and white rice with a rich and creamy tikka masala sauce.
• Butternut Squash and Sage Ravioli—features savory flavor combinations of a sage and roasted garlic sauce with grilled tomatoes and kale coating ravioli stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese.
Stay true to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier with EVOL’s all-natural Lean & Fit meals. The single-serve Lean & Fit meals are all 300 calories and low in fat. They come in the following varieties:
• Teriyaki Chicken—a healthy take on a classic favorite, including grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, red and green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots and broccoli tossed in teriyaki sauce.
• Lemongrass Chicken—tender white meat chicken, brown rice, broccoli, carrots and snap peas all come together with a lemongrass sauce.
• Chicken Tandoori —enjoy a lean version of this Indian dish with grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, roasted tomatoes, carrots and peas in a traditional tandoori sauce.
• Chicken Penne Pomodoro—this classic dish features whole wheat penne, red and green bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach and grilled white chicken in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.
“Our food philosophy is simple—love what you eat. At EVOL, we are a on a continued quest to find innovative ways to provide delicious food without sacrificing nutrition, flavor or convenience,” says Phil Anson, founder.
The MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit Meals will be available nationwide at Target, Harris Teter and other select grocery stores. The Multiserve Meals will retail for $6.99-$8.49 and the Lean & Fit Meals will retail for $3.99-$4.99.