Saw with significant safety features
Hollymatic, Countryside, Ill., released the Hi-Yield 16-5000 saw for fresh and frozen meat, poultry, fish and vegetable products.
The 16-5000 offers significant safety features, including a quick-stop brake that stops the blade within 1 second of shut-off or opening of the safety interlocked doors to dramatically reduce risk of injury and double-flanged stainless-steel wheels.
Additional features include:
· A 3-speed selector switch for low, medium and high operation speeds up to 5,000 BFM on a variety of products at different temperatures.
· A soft-start, no-brake motor that reaches full speed in 3 seconds for less wear and tear on drive components and maintenance-free braking.
· Rugged stainless steel and energy efficient design.
· State-of-the-art controls that optimize energy usage.
· Enclosed motor and swing-away tables for easy washdown cleaning and blade changing.
· Optional micrometer adjust portion control meat gauge.