Temperature control system that combines circulating water system, chiller
Mokon, Buffalo, N.Y., redesigned its full-range temperature control system, combining a circulating water system and an Iceman chiller to provide heating and chilling from a single compact, self-supporting unit. The system is ideal for use with jacketed vessels, reactors, multiple-zone processes, laboratories and sanitary environments in food processing applications.
This system is available in standard heating capacities up to 96 kW, pumping capacities up to 120 GPM, chilling capacity up to 40 tons and temperature ranges of -20˚F to 300˚F.
Additional features include:
● Stainless-steel centrifugal pumps
● Highly efficient brazed plate evaporator
● Insulated nonferrous plumbing and components
● Microprocessor-based controller with LED readout
● NEMA-rated electrical enclosure with safety disconnect switch
● Heater canister with stainless-steel diverter
Mokon’s full-range systems meet NFPA 79 electrical safety standards for industrial machinery and are equipped with UL 508A-labeled electrical sub-panels.