Nestle’s innovation hub releases chef-developed frozen meals
Wildscape, Ventura, Calif., is bringing its handcrafted, chef-developed premium frozen meals to grocery shelves nationwide.
Wildscape frozen meals come in the following varieties:
- Peri Peri Portobellos with Sweet Potatoes, Black Beans and Mango, Turmeric Farro and Toasted Coconut.
- Chimichurri Chicken with Roasted Peppers, Red Potatoes and Farro, Aji Amarillo Purée and Almonds.
- Gochujang Cauliflower with Brussel Sprouts, Chickpeas & Quinoa, Riced Cauliflower, Cashews and Pickled Onions.
- Bourbon Braised Pork with Roasted Squash, Butter Beans, Sorghum and Pickled Peppers.
- Braised Brisket with Caramelized Sweet Potatoes, Sorghum, Red Rice and Pickled Onions.
- Cilantro Lime Chicken with Charred Corn Salsa Freekeh, Black Beans and Avocado Mojo Verde.
Wildscape is backed by Foundry Foods, which is an innovation hub backed by Nestlé USA.