Hope Foods, Boulder, Colo., announced a new line of Cashew & Almond Dips featuring plant-based versions of consumers’ favorite dip flavors.
“Our team has built a long-standing tradition of innovation within the dips and spreads category,” says Robbie Rech, co-founder and CEO. “We could not be more excited to bring shoppers looking for great-tasting, healthy snacks a new plant-based choice in the dips and spreads category. Whether consumers are looking for savory, sweet or a bit of spice, the six flavors in this new line provide endless possibilities for enjoyment.”
The Cashew & Almond Dips are made from thoughtfully-sourced organic palm oil, cacao, sunflower oil, red bell peppers and roasted garlic. Plus, they are cold-pressed utilizing state-of-the-art high-pressure processing (HPP) technology.
The new line includes:
- French Onion. A chef-crafted, creamy, caramelized dip that balances savory and sweet flavors in a dip with a dairy-like texture.
- Avocado Ranch. Developed to deliver the perfect balance of creamy organic avocados blended with ranch seasoning.
- Roasted Garlic. This dip is full of zesty, garlic flavor and boasts a thick creamy texture.
- Roasted Red Pepper. Hope Foods re-mixed a traditional roasted red pepper blend by slowly roasting fresh organic red peppers and blending them with cashews and almonds to create a rich, creamy dip.
- Chipotle. Smoky, sweet Southwest flavors of fire-roasted tomatoes and chipotle peppers come together in a bold and smooth dip.
- Chocolate. Blends small batch organic cocoa, creamy cashews and almonds with lower sugar and less processing than most other chocolate spreads.
The new Cashew & Almond Dips line is sold in over 4,300 stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.99 for an 8-ounce tub and $8.49 for a 26-ounce club tub.