An Update from Bluff Manufacturing Regarding COVID-19
In light of the rapidly evolving news around COVID-19, we want to assure you that top of mind for us is the well-being of our employees, customers, partners and communities. As such, we are actively monitoring the rapidly changing situation and taking action to facilitate a safe and healthy working environment while maintaining continuity of business.
Following advisory recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local governments, we have taken precautionary measures to protect the health of our community and do our part to reduce the spread of the virus, including:
- Implemented corporate travel restrictions
- Cancelled all company meetings and encouraged our team to use technology
- Provided employees with ongoing guidance and resources regarding responsible hygiene and work-from-home best practices
- Promoted work-from-home arrangements wherever possible, and especially for those who are unwell, believe they may have been exposed or are in a high-risk area as defined by government guidance
- Implemented social distancing and increased frequency of daily cleaning in our buildings
Serving Our Customers
At this time, each of our offices and plants across North America remain open and operational to serve the needs of our customers. We are continuing to adapt as conditions change daily and will keep you informed as we move through these very challenging times. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any questions.
Above all, we are committed to the health and well-being of our Bluff community.
We value our relationship with you and trust that you and your families remain safe.
About Bluff Manufacturing
Bluff Manufacturing is a leading provider of steel and aluminum boards and plates, portable yard ramps, warehouse safety equipment and steel structures to companies throughout North, South and Central America. Our long-standing commitment to the highest product quality and outstanding customer service has helped to sell our solutions to companies both small and large, including Ford, FedEx, General Motors, Kraft and Exxon.
Bluff began as a local company in 1968 manufacturing its ramps in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The company expanded to serve the Southwest region and eventually the entire U.S. along with Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean – and we work toward expanding our reach daily. We attribute our continued growth and success to fundamental principles:
- Engineering and manufacturing products that meet customer needs and providing unique solutions
- Providing fast delivery via distribution centers located throughout the U.S. and offering exceptional lead times
- Adhering to the highest industry standards (click here to learn about our ANSI certification) and sustaining a high level of product quality
Click here for more COVID-19 coverage and how it is affecting the refrigerated and frozen foods industry.