Welcome to the newly redesigned Refrigerated & Frozen Foods.
With a new look and feel, this dynamic redesign creates a robust and compelling environment, developed to pull readers deeper into our content.
Here’s an outline of some of the changes made during the redesign:
- Our logo better illustrates today’s—and tomorrow’s—thirst for change.
- Our covers will deliver bold, fresh color, complete with images that jump off the page.
- My column was re-named to Cold Corner to better relate to the cold food and beverage industry.
- The Table of Contents better displays exclusive online-only content.
- Various cover stories and sections now offer sponsorship opportunities, complete with company name and logo.
- Each section underwent an overhaul of font, color palette and a more modern, reader-friendly layout.
- Our new tagline, Cold Supply Chain Solutions & Technologies, better speaks to the bread and butter of our magazine—supply chain and logistics.
And, what better way to introduce this redesign than with our Top 150 Frozen Foods Processors report, one of our most coveted cover stories.
Discover how e-commerce, food safety regulations and an influx in mergers and acquisitions continue to shape the future of the frozen foods industry. And, find out where today’s industry leaders rank within the six different frozen foods categories.
Also, our e-newsletter, What’s Hot in Cold, now deploys weekly vs. monthly.