SAVE THE DATE!
Universal is Hosting an HPP Summit
Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Location: Innovation Campus Convention Center, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
UPC Applies the Pressure to Reduce Your Stress
Learn how High Pressure Processing (HPP) benefits your business and our collective industry. As your full-service outsourcing partner, we'll show you how to unlock the benefits of HPP.
HPP is relevant to the food & beverage industries:
- HPP improves food safety
- HPP extends product shelf life
- HPP enables cleaner label products
Industry experts sharing their knowledge & experience:
- HPP basics
- Commercial applications & case studies
- Retail and foodservice: embracing HPP
- Breakout sessions: Market Trends, Branding, Microbiology,
- Challenge Studies & Packaging Guidance
- Roundtable Q&A
- Additional benefits of teaming with UPC:
- Outsourcing – allows you to bypass equipment acquisition costs
- Redundancy – multiple facilities and equipment
- Value-Added Services – cold storage, tempering, logistics and more
You will also have the opportunity to tour Universal and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Food Processing Center, Innovation Campus, which includes a Pilot Plant, a commercial HPP vessel, Product Development Kitchen and Sensory Analysis Laboratories. Stay tuned for further agenda details and lodging options in the upcoming weeks. Sign up today by clicking “Register Now” below. Thank you.
Please contact Tim Obermueller, 402-419-2163, email@example.com with any questions.