WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 24, 2019) – “With numerous enhancements from one-on-one networking meetings to a late-night party for some 800 attendees at the House of Blues, United Fresh 2019 lived up to the vision of a value-add trade event that was shaped by our Convention Committee,” said United Fresh Chairman Greg Corrigan, Senior Director of Produce & Floral at Raley’s Family of Fine Stores.
The United Fresh 2019 Convention featured:
- More than 5,000 attendees across the fresh produce industry
- More than 350 retail and foodservice buyers • 26 retail/foodservice companies and vendors participating in the first B2B Partner X-Change
- 127 speakers in general sessions, workshops and discussion groups
- 32 countries represented
- 280 exhibitors, including 82 first-time exhibitors
- 70 school foodservice directors feeding more than 600-millions children in the last school year
At the conclusion of the 2019 Convention, United Fresh announced that the United Fresh 2020 Convention & Expo will take place June 16-18 San Diego, CA, marking the first stop in a new four-year city cycle for the trade show.
- June 16-18, 2020; San Diego, CA
- April 21-23, 2021; Los Angeles, CA
- May 9-11, 2022; Boston, MA
- April 18-20, 2023; San Diego, CA