Favorites like fried chicken and mac and cheese are about to get a modern, health-forward upgrade: Lean Cuisine is introducing a slew of new high protein and carb conscious recipes inspired by these classic dishes, guilt-free.
Coming to the freezer aisle of your local grocery store this June, Lean Cuisine is introducing 6 new bowls, including four Cauli’ Bowls, made with one-third the net carbs of regular pasta.
New offerings include:
Oven Fried Chicken Bowls – These bowls contain flavorful, white meat chicken that is breaded, lightly coated with a touch of oil, and then blasted with superheated air for an ‘air fried taste’, which makes the chicken extra crispy and juicy.
- Oven Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Fried Chicken with Buffalo-Style Mac & Cheese
- MSRP: $3.49 (prices may vary)
Cauli’ Bowls – Carb conscious meals with the same great pasta taste, all for 400 calories or less. This innovative line of carb conscious meals features pasta made with cauliflower.
- Creamy Mac and Cheese
- Fettuccini with Meat Sauce
- Garlic Parmesan Alfredo with Broccoli
- Creamy Tomato Vodka Pasta
- MSRP: $4.29 (prices may vary)