Looking to save labor and increase revenue? Hinds-Bock Corp., Bothell, Wash., says its denesters are proven performers when it comes to automatically placing containers on the filling line conveyor.
Refrigerated and frozen food processors also can save more by using Hinds-Bock's rotary multi magazine denester loader, which greatly reduces the frequency of reloading containers into the denester.
Processors also increase versatility by using the company's "quick-change" magazines for rapid change over from one container to another. Low level sensors notify the operators of the need to reload the denester.
Additional options include:
· Continuous or intermittent motion conveyors
· Dual drive section conveyors for fill and lidding stations
· System speeds of up to 60 per minute
· No Container, No Fill, No Lid system controls
· Recipe controls for multiple container set-up
· Depositor docking station
· Single stack or high speed rotary cup/tub denesting
· Tool free cup/tub magazine tooling
· Low stack alarm
· High Speed spinning rod lid denesting
· Multi-diameter lid tooling
· Top positive drive belt assembly for clutch lock lids
Hinds-Bock provides fillers, depositors, transfer pumps and icers for food and bakery applications, as well as further automation such as conveyors, denesters, heat-sealers and lidders. -- Hinds-Bock Corporation
(877) 292-5715 / www.hinds-bock.com.