After the recent Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) final rule on the delisting of refrigerants in commercial refrigeration and A/C applications, Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc. says it will host a webinar to cover the ruling and its implications.
The final ruling follows more than a year of speculation since the EPA announced its significant new alternatives policy (SNAP) and subsequent notice of public rulemaking (NOPR). Throughout this period, Emerson says it has been actively involved in shaping the direction of the SNAP ruling, by offering public comments to the NOPR and through participation in industry hearings.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday, Aug. 18 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Topics covered during the presentation include:
- Which specific refrigerants were delisted
- An emerging class of likely refrigerant alternatives
- The unique impacts per application
- An updated compliance timeline
- Next steps for OEMs, operators and refrigerant manufacturers and contractors
- How the DOE’s energy reduction ruling impacts the EPA’s final rule
The webinar will be presented by Rajan Rajendran, Emerson Climate Technologies’ vice president of system innovation center and sustainability. Rajendran has held several roles within Emerson, and is currently leading the company’s new innovation center, also known as “The Helix,” on the University of Dayton campus in Ohio.
For more information visit EmersonClimate.com/MakingSenseWebinars