2016 New Retail Products Contest, Part 2
Welcome to our biannual Best New Retail Products contest, and the first time we’re conducting this contest outside of our State of the Industry report.
We couldn’t help ourselves—there are just too many cool, unique, interesting and necessary new product developments that popped up over the past couple months that we couldn’t wait until next year to vote.
Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ editor-in-chief Marina Mayer reviewed all of the new retail products published in print and online at www.RFFmag.com from April 2016 to September 2016. From the hundreds of products, she nominated 21 refrigerated and frozen foods and beverages to be named Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ Top 5 Readers’ Choice Best New Retail Product.
How it works:
- Vote for your favorite new retail product.
- Users can vote multiple times, but only once a day.
- This voting page can be shared via email distribution list, social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and on company websites. Please be sure to tag us!
- Products were selected based on uniqueness to the market, packaging enhancements, on-trend flavor profile, consumer need and better-for-you ingredients. Products were NOT selected based off of samples.
- The Top 5 winners will publish in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ December 2016 issue. The special report will include an online-only interview on new product development, industry trends and what’s to come in 2017.
- Voting takes place Sept. 19 through Oct. 21, 2016 at midnight CST.