Vendor managed inventory solution offers distributors complete visibility into suppliers’ inventory
PathGuide Technologies, Bothell, Wash., released an advanced vendor managed inventory (VMI) solution, what is said to be the first product to run independently outside of the warehouse for a distributor’s customers.
Advanced VMI provides full inventory control and order management, including visibility to shelf life requirements and traceability down to inventory lot numbers, expiration dates and serial numbers.
Other features include:
- Bin-level management for complete inventory control.
- Lot and shelf life management.
- Serial number control management.
- Consigned and non-consigned inventory management.
- Ad-hoc replenishment.
- Industrial vending machine support.
- SaaS-based multi-tenant cloud architecture.
- User-defined multilingual support.