Deep Indian Kitchen, the #1 frozen Indian food brand in the country, has announced the launch of its new direct-to-consumer website featuring its most popular Indian dishes and free 48-hour shipping across the U.S. As more consumers discover the safety and convenience of online grocery shopping and increasingly search for authentic global flavors to enjoy, Deep Indian Kitchen’s e-commerce platform aims to meet these consumer needs.
Known for its always made-from-scratch frozen Indian meals, breads, and appetizers, as well as its chain of fast casual restaurants by the same name in NYC, Deep Indian Kitchen’s latest innovation brings the flavor and experience of Indian culture and cuisine to home kitchens across America. This is the brand’s response to understanding consumers may not be able to visit restaurants like its own or prepare a complex Indian meal with a variety of ingredients and spices at home. In addition to Deep Indian Kitchen’s product availability across U.S. grocery stores and through grocery delivery apps, the brand’s new online shop serves as an extra access point for consumers looking to stock up on its variety of ready-in-minutes frozen Indian meals.
“During this pandemic, we’ve seen the value and ease that digital shopping brings for consumers, so we felt it was helpful to introduce an online shopping solution to make getting our authentic frozen Indian meals even easier,” said Deepak “Deep” Amin, CEO of Deep Foods, the parent company of Deep Indian Kitchen. “We wanted to make sure people could safely and easily access our products, so we hope our new online shop not only brings home the comfort of our food, but also the comfort of getting it delivered right to their doorstep.”
Consumers can now easily scroll through Deep Indian Kitchen’s product collections and add favorites to their cart like its best-selling Chicken Tikka Masala, Spinach Paneer, and Chicken Curry. In addition to multi-packs of select Deep Indian Kitchen meals, the brand has curated a collection of variety packs to give shoppers options that meet their dietary needs, like vegetarian-only “Veggie Vibes” or complete their table spread with its “Indian Night” collection of meals. With these variety packs, today’s global cuisine lovers can now replicate the multi-dish experience of their favorite Indian restaurant with simplicity.
The variety packs include:
- “One of Everything”: for the person who wants to try it all, a collection of 6 best-selling dishes including Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry, Chicken Tandoori with Spinach, Spinach Paneer, Chickpea Masala, and Potato & Pea Samosas with Tamarind Chutney
- “Chicken Vibes”: a 10- or 12-pack of tasty, protein-packed chicken dishes including Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry, and Chicken Tandoori with Spinach
- “Veggie Vibes”: a 10- or 12-pack vegetarian assortment of delicious, meatless Spinach Paneer, Chickpea Masala, and Potato & Pea Samosas with Tamarind Chutney
- “Top Sellers”: all the favorites, available in 10- or 12-packs of Chicken Tikka Masala, Spinach Paneer, and Chicken Curry
- “Indian Night”: an at-home Indian food feast of 10- or 12-packs with Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry, and Spinach Paneer entrees along with Potato & Pea Samosas and Garlic Naan sides
- “Veggie Indian Night”: an at-home veggie lover’s feast with 10- or 12-packs of vegetarian Spinach Paneer and Chickpea Masala entrees accompanied by Potato & Pea Samosas and Garlic Naan
- “I Like What I Like”: for those who prefer a multi-pack of their personal favorites, 10- or 12-packs of one top-selling meal, like Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry, Spinach Paneer, Chicken Tandoori with Spinach, or Chickpea Masala
Staying true to tradition, all Deep Indian Kitchen frozen foods are always made-from-scratch in small batches with layers of intricate flavors added throughout a time-intensive cooking process without any artificial ingredients.
About Deep Foods/Deep Indian Kitchen
Deep Indian Kitchen, part of the Deep Foods family-owned-and-operated company, is both the #1 frozen Indian food brand in the U.S. and a popular chain of fast-casual Indian restaurants in the heart of NYC. Deep Indian Kitchen’s deeply flavorful, ready-in-minutes meals, breads, and appetizers are currently sold in more than 8,000 natural and conventional grocery stores. Since 1977, the Deep Foods company has been the leader in Indian cuisine and devoted to one simple purpose: to share all of India through its always made-from-scratch, authentically crafted foods. The company currently sells more than 800 SKUs across the ethnic, natural, conventional, and ecommerce channels. It’s the company’s mission that its food not only taste good, but also do good. That’s why every purchase of its products benefits the Deepkiran Foundation, a company-founded charitable organization that helps provide access to education for underprivileged children in rural India.
Click here for more COVID-19 coverage and how it is affecting the refrigerated and frozen foods industry.