Silk and So Delicious Dairy Free are back with seasonal products that offer more ways than ever to incorporate delicious, plant-based products into holiday feasts.
With more Americans embracing the flexitarian lifestyle and incorporating plant-based foods into their diets, they are looking for ways to enjoy their holiday favorites.
Plant-based food fans can incorporate a variety of Silk and So Delicious products in their recipes.
Seasonal offerings include:
- So Delicious Dairy Free Nog: A hint of spicy nutmeg and smooth, creamy coconut milk. Perfect for sipping while sitting around the fire!
- Silk Dark Chocolate Peppermint Almond Creamer: Brings a perfect combination of dark chocolate notes with a minty finish and blended with smooth, creamy almond milk to add to your coffee.
- Silk Dairy Free Heavy Whipping Cream Alternative: Use it cup-for-cup like dairy to perfect pies, dollop hot chocolate, and add the creamy to sauces, soups and more—minus the dairy.
- Silk Extra Creamy Oatmilk: This craveable take on the humble oat tastes incredible straight out of the glass and as an ingredient and dunking base for your Christmas Eve cookies.
- So Delicious Dairy Free Cocowhip Original and Light: Top desserts, hot cocoa and more with fluffy, oh-so-creamy Cocowhip—no mixing bowls required! The Light version offers the same smooth deliciousness, with half the fat.
- So Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Style Shreds: They’re rich, creamy, and perfectly melt-worthy in comforting cold-weather foods from cheesy holiday potatoes to mac and cheese—or give your vegan mac a memorable twist by turning it into a savory pie.