Track-and-Trace Solution for Insight into Supply Chain Logistics
Frequentz, Los Altos, Calif., launched its Information Repository & Intelligence Server (IRIS), an event-driven traceability server that provides organizations (manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers and government agencies) complete visibility across the life cycle of a product.
IRIS allows agricultural, industrial and retail clients to track, trace and store all information around product development and supply chain logistics in a central, serialized data repository. Whether gaining greater visibility, tracking food from farm-to-fork or reducing risk of exposure, IRIS provides clients real-time access to the complete life history and quality assurance of a product from manufacturing through distribution to point-of-purchase.
Key benefits of IRIS include:
· Visibility into inventory, Good Manufacturing Practices and chain of custody.
· Bundled intelligence to enable rapid development of custom applications.
· GS1-compliant and harmonized EPCIS for easy supply chain management.
· Flexible deployment models.
· High-performance run times.
· Scalable applications.
· Adaptable interoperability with various regulatory and trading partners.
· Track-and-trace analytics.
· Robustness that surpasses 1million event records daily.
· Discovery of contaminated products.
· Mandated API and facility identifier track and trace.