Beaverton, Ore., debuted its newest refrigerated products—a lineup of salads, sides and desserts created to give deli managers new options for increasing bulk (behind-the-glass) and branded pre-pack sales.
“The younger generations have been exposed to a wide variety of different ethnic cuisines and flavors boosted by the popularity of cooking and food TV shows,” says Brenda Killingsworth, retail trade manager. “Our team of chefs stay on top of the flavor trends and develop a wide range of salads and side dishes to help deli managers appeal to a wide range of deli shoppers—from Millennials to Boomers.”
Bulk items for behind the deli case include:
· Stonemill Kitchens Beet & Red Cabbage Slaw, acolorful salad with red cabbage and freshly shredded beets.
· Stonemill Kitchens Beet & Kale Salad Kit, which contains tender beet wedges, sharp bleu cheese crumbles and crunchy walnuts, tossed in an herb-cider vinaigrette with store-added kale.
· Reser’s Special Request Signature Macaroni & Cheese, adecadent macaroni andcheese recipe that combines tender elbowmacaroni, cheddar cheese and whole milk.
· Reser’s Special Request Southwest Queso Macaroni & Cheese, with tomatoes, green chilies and jalapenos to give themacaroni & cheese dish aperfect blend of flavor and heat.
· Reser’s Special Request Buttermilk Deluxe Mashed Potatoes, amashed potatoes recipe that combines buttermilk, butter, special seasonings blend and chives.
· Reser’s Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon Kit, smokey bacon flavor perfectly complements the rich, creamy macaroni and cheese.
· Reser’s Buffalo Macaroni and Cheese, traditional buffalo flavor blends perfectly with heartymacaroni and cheese. Just add rotisserie chicken for a tasty buffalo chicken dish.
· Reser’s Signature Banana Pudding Kit, withmore banana puree and heavy cream than thetraditional recipe.
Pre-pack items for on-shelf or grab-and-go include:
· Reser’s Gourmet Macaroni Salad, aclassic macaroni pasta salad with cheddar cheese, crunchy celery and crispy red bell pepper.
· Reser’s Cookies & Cream, a dessert with big chunks of chocolate sandwich cookies blended into rich, vanilla-flavored, whipped pudding.
· Reser’s Strawberries & Cream, light strawberry chiffon with pineapple, marshmallows and whole strawberries.
· Stonemill Kitchens Caramelized Onion & Bacon Baked Brie, which consists of rich Brie cheese, caramelized onion and cooked bacon wrapped in brioche dough, baked golden brown.
· Stonemill Kitchens Pesto Artichoke Sun-Dried Tomato Baked Brie, with rich Brie cheese, pesto sauce, artichokes and sun-dried tomatoeswrapped in brioche dough, baked golden brown.
· Don Pancho All Natural Gordita, featuringall-natural ingredients, classic flavor profileand tender yet pliable texture.
· Don Pancho Organic Tortilla, made with non-GMO and organic ingredients.
· Fresh Creative Foods Caramel Macchiato Cheese Ball, a cheese ball featuring acreamy blend of coffee, dulce de leche sauce, cream cheese and real vanilla topped with crunchy chocolate toffee pieces.
· Fresh Creative Foods Strawberry Cheese Cake Cheese Ball, a classic strawberry cheesecake made with real strawberries, vanilla cream cheese, brown sugar, fresh lemon juice, sea salt and topped with graham cracker crumbs.