Reser’s Fine Foods, Beaverton, Ore., debuted new dips, deli salads, deli sides and deli entrées.
“Our team of chefs continues to innovate based on the latest and future consumer trends,” says Nathan Roe, senior brand marketing manager. “In the deli, we’re seeing more frequent rotations of flavors and varieties, as well as consumers buying a favorite along with something new they haven’t tried before. Our new deli salads and sides provide grocery shoppers with classic staples as well as bold new innovations.”
New deli sides and salads entail:
- Stonemill Kitchens Red Cabbage, Beets & Bacon Salad. Features shredded red cabbage, julienned beets, bacon and currants tossed in a tangy vinegar dressing.
- Reser’s American Classics Carolina Gold Mustard Slaw. Inspired by the mustard-based BBQ sauce, this tangy slaw has a hint of crushed red pepper.
- Reser’s American Classics Nashville Hot Sweet Potato Salad. This hearty salad packs sweet potatoes mixed in a bold and creamy barbecue sauce base with fire roasted peppers, dill pickle relish, onion, crushed garlic and cayenne pepper.
- Reser’s American Classics Creamy Cauliflower. This creamy recipe combines cauliflower, whole milk, butter, chives, Romano and Gruyere cheeses.
New deli entrées entail:
- Reser’s American Classics Baked Ziti Bolognese. A classic Italian entrée with ground beef and Italian sausage in a traditional Bolognese sauce with ziti pasta and mozzarella cheese.
- Reser’s American Classics Baked Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Rice. White meat chicken, broccoli florets and long grain rice are combined in a white cheese sauce with a cheddar cheese breadcrumb topping.
- Reser’s American Classics Baked Five Cheese Macaroni. A homestyle baked macaroni and cheese dish with elbow macaroni and Cheddar, White Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano and Blue cheeses.
New deli bulk sides entail:
- Reser’s Special Request Baked Macaroni & Cheese. This fully-baked casserole of real cheddar cheese and elbow macaroni with a golden-brown top makes for beautiful display in the cold case or included in re-pack deli meals for grab-and-go.
- Reser’s Special Request Creamy Scalloped Potatoes. This dish of sliced potatoes mixes a rich, creamy white cheddar cheese sauce with parsley and a touch of pepper.
- Reser’s Shepherd’s Pie Filling. Features rich Burgundy wine-based and beef-flavored sauce with carrots, peas and mushrooms.
- Reser’s Pot Pie Filling. This filling of creamy poultry sauce with potatoes, carrots and peas is ready to mix with a protein such as chicken or turkey and bake in a pie crust.
New dips entail:
- Stonemill Kitchens Buffalo Style Chicken Dip. This dip features shredded white meat chicken folded into a creamy blend of cream cheese, red hot buffalo sauce and savory blue cheese.
- Stonemill Kitchens Creamy Onion Dip. This creamy dip blends green onions, toasted onions and leeks, as well as minced garlic, folded into a rich cream cheese base.
- Stonemill Kitchens Creamy Cranberry Jalapeno Dip. This sweet/savory dip blends velvety smooth cream cheese with cranberries and jalapenos, and available through February 2020.
Report Abusive Comment