ALDI, Batavia, Ill., launched Never Any!, a line of “free-from” meat available exclusively at ALDI.
"We believe every shopper should have access to food they feel good about serving their family," says Jason Hart, chief executive officer. "That's why we're dedicated to providing high-quality groceries at affordable prices, making healthy living simple for more than 32 million customers who shop our stores each month."
Each product in the Never Any! line is certified by the USDA as meeting no antibiotics, no added hormones or steroids and no animal byproducts.
Core products include:
· Kirkwood Never Any! Chicken Breasts ($3.99 per pound)
· Lunch Mate Never Any! Ham or Turkey ($3.29 for a 7-ounce package)
· Appleton Farms Never Any! Hickory Bacon ($4.49 for a 12-ounce package)
· Kirkwood Never Any! Whole Chicken ($1.49 per pound)
· Kirkwood Never Any! Chicken Breast Tenderloins ($4.49 per pound)
· Kirkwood Never Any! Italian or Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage ($2.99 for a 12-ounce package)
ALDI is also testing out a few special products in select areas:
· Kirkwood Never Any! Breakfast Chicken Sausage ($2.99 for an 8-ounce package)
· Kirkwood Never Any! Chipotle or Tomato Basil Chicken Sausage ($2.99 for a 12-ounce package)
Report Abusive Comment